Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dude, I Am You!

Being a political junkie has its price: constant disappointment. I find it very difficult to reconcile our collective short-sightedness with what science teaches us about the universe and so I surf from site to site looking for solace occasionally. I generally start with science related sites: magazines, the numerous science blogs or the catalogue of spectacular pictures collected over at the Hubble site. Today I got lucky and came across this video entitled "Science Saved My Soul." It lifted me off my chair and put unspoken thoughts into words and images more eloquently than I could have given several lifetimes to try. Enjoy! 


A couple of words contained in the video are probably NSFW.  The images are awe-inspiring, and that's probably not safe for work either. Please leave a note.

1 comment:

Robert Portnoff said...

God is to organized religion like weather is to climate change.