Friday, October 29, 2010

Late Night Video Fun Or Canada Under Reagan Oops Harper-

The first video is going out to the suddenly enlightened folks over at Syncrud, I mean Sincrude, oops I did it again I meant Syncrude. Pretending to have seen the light and doing there darndest to save the ducks, except actually getting rid of the toxic dumps posing as lakes. Take it away Britney.




With the big vote on Tuesday I thought this interview with Frank Zappa was kinda timely.





Another vid of Frank this one his being ambushed by two putzes. This is the abridged version.



The full twenty plus minute rukus.





Maybe some tunes.





Now something to get us all pumped for the last day of work.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have just taken me thru my entire youth and I THANK YOU! Excellent, what a blast of truth!

Toe

Robert Portnoff said...

Thanks for the comment, youtube is a great time machine. Robert